Apply for a Food Parcel 



If you are in need of a food parcel please call MSD on 0800 559 009 to check if you are entitled to any assistance. If you have been declined by Work & Income (WINZ) you can apply to your local foodbank for food assistance. Visit our Directory to find a foodbank in your area and contact them directly to make an appointment. Please note that we do not issue food parcels through our website.

A faʻapea e te manaʻomia se meaʻai faʻamolemole valaʻau le MSD ile 0800 559 009 e siaki pe e te agavaʻa i se fesoasoani. A faʻapea ua e teʻena e le Work & Income (WINZ) e mafai ona e apalai i lau food foodbank mo lau fesoasoani i meaʻai. Asiasi i le matou Directory e saili se foodbank i lau eria ma faʻafesoʻotaʻi saʻo latou e faia se taimi atofaina. Faʻamolemole ia maitau matou te le tuuina atu meaʻai taumafa e ala i la matou 'upega tafaʻilagi.



Each foodbank has different application criteria. It is advisable to call them in the first instance to find out what their processes are when making an appointment.

When attending your appointment you may need to provide the following;

Photo I.D.

Proof of Address

Bank Statement.

Referral letter from WINZ or Social Agency.

Medical history including disclosing any allergies.


Please follow all instructions in regard to Covid-19 protocols and remember to be kind.

Join Skinny Today Get 4GB Free (1).png